Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Children's Museum






We went to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. Everything is completely hands on. (I expect they will be sick in the next day or two) They attended a children's class on wind and made wind chimes. They had a great time.

Megan is suppose to get her cast off tomorrow! YEA!!

4 comments:

jonelle said...

is it just me, or does it look like abby is procuring eggs from a chicken-bum...
i don't know, i'm going to bed now.

C-Dawg said...

And then...a child ruined what would have been the funniest cartoon ever.

C-Dawg said...

A children's class on wind...hmmm. Was that like the one I went to where we ate beans and pulled each other's fingers?

Kelly said...

Cory I think you, Brandon & Dad could make a lot of money selling our family pictures with quotes from "The Far Side" (is that the right name of the cartoon/book?).