Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Chelsea's Updates

Hello Everyone!
I've been super busy working these last couple weeks. And I've been hanging out a lot with my friend Vanessa from work. She's from New Jersey (about 30 minutes from NYC) and served her mission in Los Angeles. Anyway, we've been having a lot of fun. I'm moving into her apartment here in Provo since she has an extra bedroom and we're always together anyway. We work the same hours so we just drive to work together and stuff. It's fun. It's like having a mission companion again. I love it. We have companionship and personal study everyday. We have the greatest gospel discussions and keep each other on track with goals that we're setting. It's great. I really feel good about this Spring/Summer. It's going to be a good experience.

On another note, I also got a new job working for Inter Mountain Healthcare here in Provo at 100 N and Freedom Blvd. As a Medical Billing Clerk, I'll be taking the doctors' diagnosis and submitting the insurance claims or billing the patients. It's better pay than I'm making at Nuskin and it's full time. Plus, I get full benefits.. hooray for Health Insurance again. :) Plus, I don't have to quit Nuskin to do it (I don't know that I could go on without my Nuskin Products). As of April 30, my schedule at Nuskin will just go down to one night a week from 6-10pm, except for the last week of the month, in which I'll be scheduled about 3 nights. Plus, I can still pick up extra hours in the evening without having to be committed to work every night all summer. So it's PERFECT. In addition to all the afore mentioned perks is not having to see Alex everyday anymore. Since we broke up, my supervisor got promoted to a different department, and Alex has been my supervisor. So, I'm looking forward to getting away. :)

Hmmm. What else? I don't know. I have a couple converts in the Bronx going to the temple in May. I'm really hoping and praying to be able to make it to their Temple dates. I'm in the process of trying to get them to all coordinate their temple trips so I can go once and see them all receive their Endowments. Mom and Dad, remember Lisette? who drove us around the Bronx? She's receiving her Endowment in May/June sometime. She just has to do her Stake Pres interview. And Amber Thompson, the only white girl in the Bronx, is going on May 15. It's already set. Lesley is also planning on going this summer. It's going to be absolutely amazing! I can't wait.

I love you all! Sorry I don't post often enough. But I'll have you know that I DO check the blog daily at work and love reading the stories and seeing the pictures. In fact, every few days I change the backdrop on my computer screen to one of the most recent pix on the blog. Everyone loves seeing the cutest kids ever when they come by my desk.

Love you!
Chelsea

4 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Yay for Chelsea for poating!! Thanks again for watching the girls. We're having a picnic this Friday and coloring Easter eggs afterwards. You and Cory and MIsty are invited.
Anyone else who would like to come is invited as well.

Brandon and Kristy said...

Posting. I meant posting.

Misty said...

Wow...sounds busy. It's good to hear how you are doing. Um...I am also wondering about Grad (I don't have your email or I would just do that) We are planning a lunch at Mimi's at 11:30 on Fri and then Grad is at 2:00. Let us know if you are coming so we can make an accurate reservation. Love you!

Kelly said...

Hi Chelsea!
Good to hear from you. I hope you check the blog tonight. That's great about all your new oppurtunities-Congrats! So, do you need a computer? My old one is still "up for grabs". The only catch is-you have to call Mom/Dad and ask them nicely to bring it with them on their trip to Utah. If you don't want it-that's cool-they can always give it to Good Will! I know Mom is heading off for her Spring Break get-away tomorrow morning....I will try calling you to see what you want to do! Hey-I am going to give you some nice "sisterly" advice so don't get offended...."Call Mom & Dad every once in awhile...and if you call and only get Dad-talk to Mom too!!!" They both deserve to hear from you. Enough said. I love you! Good luck with everything! Your (much older) sis Kelly!!!!!