Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Marsh Update

We moved Abby and Megan into the same room. There isn’t much room left with both of their beds in there. They call it the “girl’s room”. The first night they were to sleep together they kept asking if they could go to sleep. I had to keep telling them that it wasn’t time yet. Some nights are good and some nights are bad. One night, Megan kept making Abby laugh. I kept going in to get after them. Finally, I went in one last time and Abby said, “but dad when I feel a giggle coming I turn my head into my pillow like this.” She turned her head into her pillow so when she laughed it was muffled. I told her to knock it off and then went into my room and laughed because they are just too funny.

We are going on an over nighter Thursday. It was suppose to be just Kristy and me but, Wendy (Kristy’s sister) went into premature labor on Sunday morning and our baby sitter left for Wyoming to take care of the kids while Wendy was flown to a hospital in Denver. So now it is a family trip. We are planning on going to the Living Planet Aquarium, a picnic, roller skating, swimming, and possibly a movie. Abby is really excited and keeps asking if this is the day we are going to have fun.

So when is everyone going to be here? Abby has a gymnastics class on Wednesday’s that she would be thrilled to have people come and watch her. What are the plans for graduation? What time is it? Am I going to have to take work off? Just wanting to know.

Mom, be careful on your trip. And Everyone have a Happy Easter!!

Brandon

2 comments:

Tobus said...

It's fun when they first start sharing a room and they stay up and giggle and laugh at/with each other. Memories!

Anonymous said...

Thursday is commencement at 4pm Marriot Center. I heard that V.P. Dick Cheney is the speaker. Friday morning at 11-11:30 we are meeting for lunch (I think at Mimi's Cafe. Our convocation (HUnmanities) is at 2pm, Marriot Center.
Regarding my vacation: Esther 4:16