Saturday, April 28, 2007

a day at the beach






We went to Zuma Beach today with the kids... very fun, kinda cold. Cassidy and Paul just danced and played in the water, so much fun! Tom was unsure about the sand at first (see photo), but after a few minutes with the sand toys, he was a happy mess (see photo). The kids and i loaded up steve's back with rocks and shells -- tommy really helped out a lot on this, thought it was so funny.
Much as I'd like to say "wish you were here", I find myself saying "I WISH I WERE THERE!!!"
miss you all...

2 comments:

Chelsea Emeline said...

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to all get together and play at the reunion!

gramps & grams said...

Jonelle:Brr. but the kids
look so happy and adorable.
that is the cutest pix of
Tom. a real framer. grams