Monday, April 30, 2007

Graduation 2007



Well, the deed is done!



Now what am I going to do?????

4 comments:

Melyssa said...

Congratulations Lori! I am very proud of you for getting your degree. You are definitely an inspiration to me as I am slowly plugging along trying to finish mine. :)

jonelle said...

I'm so proud of you both! Good job, well done, and what do you mean, "What do I do now?"! You hang the paper on your wall and enjoy the repeating nightmares for the rest of your life -- you know, the ones where you haven't been to class all semester, but the final's today. or the ones where you just keep trying to register for that last class you need, but the system keeps crashing and saying you have only 2 more minutes and counting until you're locked out for another year. or the ones where you're lost on campus because it's been so rennovated since you were there last, but you've still got these last 2 classes or they won't let you graduate...
it goes on and on.
yes. enjoy!

C-Dawg said...

Or the one where you're ten minutes late to class, only to realize that the real reason why everyone laughed when you walked in was because you forgot to wear pants.

Anonymous said...

I love that dream!