Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Granna Day 4/17/2007



Yesterday we had a fun day. We watched a special video; I told the kids that I had something fun for them from my vacation, and Cassidy said,"For me and Paul?". I said it was something to look at from my vacation and she muttered "boring...". I told her she didn't have to look at it but she came in and we watched the footage of the sea lions...hundreds of them at the Piedra Blanca Beach (one of seven rookeries in California). They watched the amazing footage and I asked at end if it was boring and she said "No it was really amazing!" I'm making a short video of my trip for Abby and Megan to see next week too.
We went in to watch "Sestimony" Street and while I was setting up the tape (I have a whole tape of them), Paul saw all these ducks in the pool. We took pictures and then they went out to see them up close. Jake's barking didn't scare them at all but Cassidy and Paul set them to flight.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow!!! Your house has become "Animal Planet"!!! Rabbits, Ducks, and Chickens/Roosters at the neighbor's house out back!!!
That is so cool!!! It looks like they were all boys in the pool-am I wrong? It looks like you had a very fun day!

gramps & grams said...

that is sooo neat, ducks in
the pool..do you know where they came from?sorry we weren't there to help pack
up stuff. know what it's like.dad & I are both having troublebreathing..we will be so glad to get back to get some air but don't misunderstand we have loved every minute with our grandkids & greats & love being with them all.love mom
ps. you take picture postcard pictures did you get a new camera? great pix.