

Howdy:
Philippines was not all that impressive. In fact, it was incredibly dirty and run-down. I have never seen so many shacks and shanties in a city. I am sure it is worse in other countries; this is just the first that I have seen personally this bad. I stayed in a relatively nice hotel. My room stank really bad like mildew. Oh well, they're not all perfect. I must be really spoiled. They don't recommend going out in the city in the Philippines. Americans aren't loved in some countries and are prone to kidnappings, etc. in the Philippines. I didn't tell anyone this so they wouldn't worry. I stayed in the hotel and only went out with our staff for lunch and dinner around the office/hotel. We also went kareoking last night. I am sure they were all impressed when I sang Journey's "Open Arms" perfectly. Made it to Singapore today. Thus far, the city looks amazing and beautiful. I have been most excited to see Singapore. I have heard a lot about it and it is all good.
1 comment:
KIDNAPPED?!!!hubba hubba! how much do you think you would've gone for on the black market?
is your price influenced by the quality of your kareoking...
Post a Comment