Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy happy


Do you want to know why I'm smiling? Because it took weeks to talk gr'pa into buying the car for me. Now I have wheels...

2 comments:

jonelle said...

Yay! Good for you!
"Go, granny, go, granny, go granny, go! She's the terror of Colorado Boulevard..." (just a little Beach Boys there for you).

Brandon and Kristy said...

Hey! Nice car!! I was reading the Orme blog and saw that you can't take your new car because you've got too much stuff (winter boots, jackets, heavy coats, etc.). I think that is pretty funny. We got a good laugh at that when we read it. We just got done putting up all oof our winter stuff today. I've been wearing shorts for weeks now.
That said, I can't really blame you because it isn't unheard of to have a winter storm come blowing through in late April. And you are gong to Rexburg where it is cold year round.