Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Singapore




Singapore is a beautiful city. Clean, green, and well kept. One night we went to the boardwalk along the Singapore river; lots of restaurants, pubs, entertainment stuff. Extremely humid because it's right next to the river. Very fun though. Last night there we went to the Hard Rock Cafe. Had myself a large brownie sundae; shared it with others though. Oh yeah...we went Kareoking again. This time I wowed them with my amazing rendition of U2's "With Or Without You." It was beautiful.

4 comments:

jonelle said...

yore pictshrs ar lookn good!
love cassidy

gramps & grams said...

ditto Cassidy but what I
really love about you Cory
is your humility.I have to
admit tho'we heard a DVD at
your house & you are good!!!
love ya grams

gramps & grams said...

I heard it too.
My what a tuff live you're leading. Have always wanted to see all the places you've been.
love gramps

jonelle said...

hey, this is wonderful! grams and gramps, you've signed your messages...that's the perfect solution! thanks :)
and yes, cory -- you are the kareoke king. you KNOW we're making you exhibit your talents in an exclusive debut at family reunion this year.