Do it the Lord's Way
way to go Tobey! Way to go Dad for figuring out how to share it on the blog! Thanks.
Lori how impressive that you saw it already.
I have to admit that I didn't figure it out. Katie did it for me and was trying to teach me.
Who cares who did it. We got to see it. Hurray for Tobus!!
Brandon's not the only one who checks the blogs several times a day.
is there sound for anyone elses?
GOT IT! The guy who plug our sound back from Timewarner had it in the wrong place. We changed our internet/DSL. MUCH FASTER now!
great job, tobus! lookin great! your whole family is so proud of you :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
way to go Tobey! Way to go Dad for figuring out how to share it on the blog! Thanks.
Lori how impressive that you saw it already.
I have to admit that I didn't figure it out. Katie did it for me and was trying to teach me.
Who cares who did it. We got to see it. Hurray for Tobus!!
Brandon's not the only one who checks the blogs several times a day.
is there sound for anyone elses?
GOT IT! The guy who plug our sound back from Timewarner had it in the wrong place. We changed our internet/DSL. MUCH FASTER now!
great job, tobus! lookin great! your whole family is so proud of you :)
Post a Comment