Yeah!!!! You got a picture before they started the 'real' work!! I was a little worried that I missed the 'window of oppurtunity' over the weekend!How hot was it today for swimming?
Hey, I just realized that Cassidy is wearing the orange "life vest". I thought she was off of it...was this a one-time-thing because Mom didn't get in the water with them?
my daughter is not only beautiful she's very smart. she proved it...send the kids in & watch!!!!!I'm so glad you got this pix of the kitchen in progress...I'm so sorry we didn't do it but I got before/after anyhow!
5 comments:
Yeah!!!! You got a picture before they started the 'real' work!! I was a little worried that I missed the 'window of oppurtunity' over the weekend!How hot was it today for swimming?
mom's a total trooper to have even humored them. it was NOT all that warm today.
it absolutely made their whole MONTH to do that with her today :)
a fantastic granna, doing her job well.
Hey, I just realized that Cassidy is wearing the orange "life vest". I thought she was off of it...was this a one-time-thing because Mom didn't get in the water with them?
yes
my daughter is not only
beautiful she's very smart.
she proved it...send the
kids in & watch!!!!!I'm so
glad you got this pix of the
kitchen in progress...I'm
so sorry we didn't do it but
I got before/after anyhow!
Post a Comment