Well, we came into the hospital this morning just before 6:30 and THey started Kristy on Pitosin at 7:15. The Doctor broke her water at 8:10 and she started having contractions at 9:00. She was dialated to a ten at 11:10 and started pushing at 11:20. Our little boy was born at 11:29 this morning. He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 19 inches long. We still don't have a name for him. Mother and son are doing well and I need to finish so we can come up with his name.
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. You'll love having a boy, they make diaper changes a daring event every time. We love you guys!
In case Brandon doesn't get on in a while.... They decided on a name. It's Spencer Paul Marsh. Cute, huh?
I love it! Great name!
Congratulations to you both! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!! Love you!
Congratulations!!! I am glad to hear that all went well. We are excited for you guys and the safe arrival of your new son. You will have to post some pictures as soon as you get the chance. Megan & Abby, how exciting that you have a new baby!!! We are all very happy for you. :)
um, brandon...you've had roughly NINE MONTHS to "come up with a name". i don't get it.
it's a great name, though! good job improvising!
PS:I love the name you chose.And the girls look soo
adorable looking at him.
Post a Comment