This is the most extravagant thing we have probably ever bought, but it is SO BEYEWTIFUL
I started enjoying it the moment it was delivered; I spread out all my stuff for preparing the lesson for Sunday and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. I put the owl in the center (soory Jackson) to hopefully ward off the birds from pooping on the chairs. We spend so many hours working in the yard each week, it will be nice to be able to 'hang out' more there and enjoy it. The chairs all swivel but don't rock.
Kitchen update: the dishwasher will be installed today and the countertop on Tuesday. Once that is in everything else can move forward (install sink, stove top, backsplash, underlighting on cabinets etc). I'm anxious for the Bergs to get the hardware on the cabinets and drawers; my fingers are killing me from trying to open them on the sides. (What a wimp!)
I almost have the pool bath totally scraped of 3 layers of wallpaper. Yuck, my arms are like noodles from doing that.
Our last projects are:
wood floor in library and possibly the hall
overhead lighting in library
retile our bath
paint exterior of house
new shed by Steve's office
new interior doors (Tobey's manufacturer was only in Sacramento area for CA):o(
new baseboards (starting in pool bath/service porch and eventually throughout house)
Well, that's our update.
Allswell,
4 comments:
It is beautiful..enjoy, you
only live once & everyone
who comes there will enjoy
it as well...love mom
I got to sit & REALLY enjoy this beautiful table & chairs- oh yeah -that was until I couldn't stand hearing Jake in so much pain with his EAR INFECTION(s). I had to get up & leave.
STEVE, GET THAT DOG HELP!!! You weren't left to suffer when you had a broken leg or appendex!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if anyone thinks I'm out of line but I really don't care because if Steve weren't my brother in law I'd have NO problem turning him in for animal abuse. Hearing Jake moaning/CRYING! while rubbing his ears on the grass was more than I could take.
Post a Comment