Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cheese Biscuits

2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup cold water
3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

Heat oven to 450. Mix the Bisquick, water and cheese. It will be firm. Form it into balls and put it on a cookie sheet. Mix the butter and spices and brush them over the biscuits. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

Some asked for this recipe, so I thought I would post it for everyone!

4 comments:

Granna said...

Steve was reminiscing (sp?)with his high school friends about their memories of each others' parents. The thing they commented about Freda was that she was such a good cook but that she waas famous in the ward for never sharing her recipies with anyone. She wouldn't share them with me either until my kids were almost all grown up and gone.
I'm glad that all the Warnicks share all of their tasty ideas with everyone. These are the famous Red Lobster biscuits...yum yum.
Thanks Kristy!

jonelle said...

Great recipe! Thanks :)
I'll have to try it out once 'Atkins Week' is over around here...

C-Dawg said...

Yes, these are the Chesepeake Bay Red Lobster biscuits. Very good. Mmmmmm.

gramps & grams said...

thank you,thank you,thank
you Kristy. I'm not a big
biscuit or roll eater but
these are the yummiest and I
love them....grams