


So we had another Dr visit today. Everything looks great. The baby on my right was still far more active than his brother. He weighs about 1 lb. 6 oz . The baby on my right weighs about 1 lb. 4 oz. and he still didn't do much...just sort of sat there. Both heartbeats were still really strong, adn both babies still look very healthy. They are still very close in size which is a really good thing. They have almost doubled in size since our last visit one month ago! The Doctor said with both babies and both placentas, I am about the size I would be late in my 3rd trimester if I was having one baby. (about 2 1/2 lbs baby and 2-3 lbs extra other stuff (-:) It is starting to get a bit uncomfortable at night and a little tough to breath, but nothing too terrible yet. I am still feeling dizzy a lot...I even blacked out at the Dr's office today. That was pretty embarrassing! Cory is still wonderful. He talks to the babies a lot and is constantly checking up on me to make sure I am eating/resting enough. He still gives me back rubs and makes meals/cleans when necessary. He has been especially nice this last week. Ok....on to the pictures. It was really tough for the Dr to get good shots (especially profiles) b/c both babies are now head down. Picture #1: the baby on my right. He was kind enough to let us get a profile. So, his head/left eye are to the right on the picture. The left of the picture goes about halfway down his chest. The two little dots slightly above and to the left of his chin(right in the center of the picture) are actually his hand. The doctor took the pic just a second too late, but he did have his hand up near his mouth. Picture #2: The baby on my left. He would move much, so we couldn't get a profile. The picture is looking straight at him. All the stuff on the bottom is just me/uterus/placenta/who knows...so ignore all that. His face is right in the middle of the picture. Forehead on the left, chin on the right, right eye on the bottom, left eye on the top. Picture # 3: The ONLY thing this baby has made VERY clear during both ultrasounds...yep you are looking at his bottom with legs spread (you can only see the left leg) and his proudly displayed manhood....Cory really likes this shot. So, that's it. We love you all!
3 comments:
They're just sooo cute! Nice shot, Cory. :)
i have a feeling that happy little naked guy's going to really fit in well on backpacking trips.
I need some serious help seeing any of what you've described. (except for the manhood-I see that)
Post a Comment