Monday, June 4, 2007

MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!!

I AM HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!!! I JUST REALIZED THAT BOOK SEVEN COMES OUT THE DAY BEFORE WE LEAVE TO GO BACKPACKING. THERE IS NO WAY I WILL FINISH IT BEFORE LEAVING TO GO BACKPACKING. That means that I will have to get home Thursday night, read all night, help clean house, pack, and do the yard and stuff all day Friday, read all night Friday night so that I'll be done before family reunion. But now Kristy is telling me that if I'm up that late those nights that I won't be fit to drive down to the reunion because I'll be too tired. Please, please, please don't talk about it until I have been able to read the book!! PLEASE!!!!

4 comments:

Granna said...

If that is your most pressing problem...

jonelle said...

how much does the book weigh? just trade it for that air mattress you struggled in last year!
then you guys could read it aloud around the campfire... or you could fasten it to the back of cory's pack so you could read while you hike....
so many solutions!

jonelle said...

ok. skip helping clean house. easy.
let kristy pack. no problem.
skip the yard and stuff -- it'll still be there when you get back.
stay up as late as you need, and just let kristy do the driving.
see, it all works out!

C-Dawg said...

You know I'm talking about it. Ooohhhhh I can't wait.