Thursday, June 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday Kelly! We hope you have a great day. We will be thinking about you.

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU. Happy Birthday dear Kelly........ Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!

Granna said...

Hippo Birdie, Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie, Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Dear Ewe
Hippo Birdie, Two Ewes!!!!!

jonelle said...

kelly! happy birthday!
you are a wonderful older sister, and i love you so much :)

C-Dawg said...

Yo. Happy Birfday, ya know?

Tobus said...

Happy Birfday!

Kelly said...

Thank you all for the lovely "sentiments". I had a very nice birthday. I will post the pictures on Sunday when i get back from my "birthday trip". My friend & I are going to Solvang/San Ynez-where I plan on winning big money at the casino!! Thank you Abby & Megan for the nice cards-I checked my mail this morning and they were there!!! They are very cute! I love you all!