I received an email notice that I passed the CBEST so now I can hopefully get on the sub list for CVUSD. I might sign up for Los Virgenes USD also if I really want more days to work. (I got 77/80 on the reading and 60/80 on the math; don't know about my overall score (including my infamous 'What I Would Change About Public Education' essay score- which Jen thinks will have gone over like a lead balloon with professional educators) until I get it in the mail.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! That's great!!
But do you really want more work? Unless you guys need the money I would be retiring.
We are so sorry to miss Spencer's
blessing...darn, our trip wasn't
planned very well...well,our
thoughts will be with you all.
Sorry those blogs were so close
together , I got my answer on the
wrong one...hope it gets read.grams
PS-ditto, Brandon but I know the
answer...your Mom is antsy like her
Dad..has to be busy all the time &
she loves making a contribution &
at least she can pick & choose if
she wants to work any given day.
awesome! That is great. Congrats!
I knew you'd do great! Good job, mom!
Lori - Congratulations! You are my inspiration as I try to plug through college one little class at a time! :)
Boy....I feel relieved you finally passed it!!! Job well done!
Post a Comment