We would like to invite Abby-girl and Megan to come home from family reunion with us and stay until August 11-12. (They could be here for Cassidy's birthday if we left the 12).
It seems like a good time because Misty would be here (more of a mom-figure to the Marsh girls than me) to ease the homesickness. My only concern is that Megan might be too young still to be away from Mom. Would it be too traumatic?
5 comments:
I say ship'em off!
sorry for this being out of content but I don't have Jonelles email address to send this link. Hey, if the girls do come to Lori's they can do this too- so there- it does have something to do with this message.
http://64.143.71.42/index.htm
What about the week BEFORE the reunion? We could meet you 1/2 way on the 21st. That way Abby would only miss two days of preschool instead of 4. But mostly so I don't have to have all three kids while Brandon is gone backpacking! I am dreading backpacking week, but if my girls are in California then it will be so so wonderful. Anyway we can talk more about it when you get here.
hey, you could make it a tradition -- backpacking week would be a treat for EVERYONE :)
Granster wants to be part of EFG (Especially For Grandkids) so next year we need to work it differently. I don't think we should tie reunion to backpacking; too much time off at once.
Post a Comment