Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Three More Days

Abby is excited to go to California. She is telling everyone! We were walking out of Costco and she said to the lady checking our receipt, "I am going to California." Then as we were walking to the car she said, "I'm not scared to say that because I'm too excited!" She keeps asking me how many more days until she gets to go. (She just asked me again while I'm typing this.) She also keeps giving me hugs good-bye. We were playing with Spencer and she said to me, "Mom will you save some of Spencer's smiles for me while I'm in California?" She is really looking forward to going.

2 comments:

gramps & grams said...

can't wait to see adorable
Abby and darling Megan.Tell
her Papa Jack & grnma Kit
are so excited for them to
go to Fri. Mcdonalds Day
with all the family. Wish
they had been in our primary
last Sun. Gramps & I talked
about being pioneers(converts)of another sort & mentioned the 3 children
there who were the 4th
generation(Cassidy,Paul,&
Jackson)Gramps told of those
who led us to the Gospel.It
was fun.
that 3 children there

Granna said...

We are pretty excited too! Should we be nervous that Megan is not excited/doesn't understand whassup?