Do it the Lord's Way
If you can't hear the sound click on the sound button. It is only cute if you can hear the sound.
That IS very good talking, and very cute too. I can't wait to see him at Family Reunion.
I beg to differ with you Brandon, it is too cute without the sound - I watched it twice, once without the sound, then once with it. I love the cooing phase. Too cute! - Melyssa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
If you can't hear the sound click on the sound button. It is only cute if you can hear the sound.
That IS very good talking, and very cute too. I can't wait to see him at Family Reunion.
I beg to differ with you Brandon, it is too cute without the sound - I watched it twice, once without the sound, then once with it. I love the cooing phase. Too cute! - Melyssa
Post a Comment