Thanks for posting those pictures. ....It always seems like when Brandon & Tobey get together there are some naked pictures involved :) Tobey had a great time backpacking, thanks for inviting him. :) Also, that was a really cool song on the slideshow...who was it? Melyssa :)
thanks for the pix.looks like beautiful country..what fun for you all.Ahh the memories of our fishing trips...I love fishing...oh well. thanks again love grams p.s. the song was nice but so sad for such a happy time.
Niiiicccccce! I love seeing the pictures while you hiking in/out felt like I was with you! Very cool. Walking on water was cool too- don't know who it was (cory?) Nice job thanks for sharing. John, where is your video? :)
5 comments:
Thanks for posting those pictures. ....It always seems like when Brandon & Tobey get together there are some naked pictures involved :) Tobey had a great time backpacking, thanks for inviting him. :) Also, that was a really cool song on the slideshow...who was it? Melyssa :)
thanks for the pix.looks like beautiful country..what fun for you
all.Ahh the memories of our fishing
trips...I love fishing...oh well.
thanks again love grams
p.s. the song was nice but so sad
for such a happy time.
Thanks for excluding all those naked pictures. I was a bit nervous when I started the video. :) Melyssa, it sounds like Coldplay.
'Fix You' off of Coldplay's X&Y album.
Niiiicccccce! I love seeing the pictures while you hiking in/out felt like I was with you! Very cool. Walking on water was cool too- don't know who it was (cory?)
Nice job thanks for sharing.
John, where is your video? :)
Post a Comment