I posted the new Family Montage Video tonight...it is a compilation of three videos..I found the perfect song on the software program-"The Monkeys" soundtrack title...but it was only available for the "premium" service...all of the good songs are on the "premium" service-I just don't want to pay for it!
I didn't hear Steve singing, but his playin was good. Looks like noone had anything to say or acknowlege Kelly's taping but Steve M. in the fishing video. Everyone must of been too engrossed getting fish right? That cabin was huge!!! Nice memories for your family Kelly.
Anyone can copy the videos from the One True Media software. When you go to the Share Page you can copy/paste the video you want. I put other videos onmy share page for everyone to enjoy!!!
7 comments:
Cool videos Kelly. THanks for posting them.
Thanks Kelly. Now we have a home movie of Steve singing before he gets rich and famous with the band.
I posted the new Family Montage Video tonight...it is a compilation of three videos..I found the perfect song on the software program-"The Monkeys" soundtrack title...but it was only available for the "premium" service...all of the good songs are on the "premium" service-I just don't want to pay for it!
I didn't hear Steve singing, but his playin was good.
Looks like noone had anything to say or acknowlege Kelly's taping but Steve M. in the fishing video. Everyone must of been too engrossed getting fish right?
That cabin was huge!!!
Nice memories for your family Kelly.
Thanks for putting more videos on here Kelly. Hope everyone notices the additions.
you've got to send this to chelsea -- i want it included in the family reunion disc. it's MANDITORY.
Anyone can copy the videos from the One True Media software. When you go to the Share Page you can copy/paste the video you want. I put other videos onmy share page for everyone to enjoy!!!
Post a Comment