Paul and Cassidy were going outside to get their suits on to swim but when I came outside Paul was dripping wet,fully clothed, head to shoes. I asked what happened and he said , "Jake pushed me in the pool". Cassidy clarified that Paul had grabbed onto Jake's tail (as Jake was entering the pool at the steps)and didn't let go. At least I think that was how it went down.
3 comments:
sounds really scary to me
but I guess we're just old
worry warts..pools just are
sooo dangerous for little
ones since they are sooo
unpredictable.Holding Jakes
tail???good grief...see what
I mean?
I don't know how Steve was but I swear Paul has Tiffany (Buck) genes in him. That would of SO been her too.
Paul is swimming now; it's ugly but he can get to the steps or side. He still wears one floaty unless I am in the pool with him but he is actually further along than Cassidy was at this age.
Post a Comment