Here is a quick update on our family. My sister came for a week. We had a fun time with her. I posted a picture of Spencer next to Gavin. Gavin was born two weeks before Spencer, but was 10 weeks premature. He is doing great now, but as you can see is no match for Spencer. Abby is taking swimming lessons. I think it is going well. I can't see her very well from where they allow the parents to sit. She likes it and is having fun. Today she was very excited because she opened her eyes under water. Megan was reevaluated by Kids On The Move (KOTM). Every 6 months they reevaluate and set new goals. She moved from the 2nd percentile to the 9th percentile. KOTM only works with kids until they are three. So sometime in September Megan will be tested by the school district to see if she qualifies for their services. Our primary president moved, so we got a new president and I get to remain as counselor. I am excited to be able to stay in the presidency. The old president offered to write the Primary Sacrament program, but now I have to write it!! Brandon starts school in a week and a half and has been getting his room ready.
Some fun things the girls have said:
Abby was playing school and she said, "I am a teenager" I asked her if she knew what a teenager was and she said, "It is someone who is tall."
We went to the wedding of my cousin. They were married outside (She married a non-member). On the way home Brandon asked the girls what was different about that wedding than our wedding. Abby said, "They were married in a garden and you were married in the temple." She paused and then asked with great concern, "Will Heavenly Father still bless them?"
Abby mixes up the words accident and purpose. She will say "It was just on purpose mom, it was just on purpose" "I did it on purpose." She is meaning to say accident. It's really funny.
This morning I was getting Spencer dressed. As I undid his PJ's three little balls came rolling out of them. The girls had been playing with him. I could hear them downstairs laughing about it.
The other day Megan's face was dirty. I asked her to get a wet wipe and wipe off her face. She said "I have a tongue" and proceeded to lick her finger and wipe her face.
We had a FHE at my parents house while my sister was there. My Mom set up a tent and talked about Lehi taking his family into the wilderness. Outside the tent they found a Liahona and talked about it. Today Megan was looking at the scripters. There is a picture of Lehi and his family holding the Liahona. She pointed to the Liahona and asked me what it was. When I told her she said, "Oh, Grandma has one of those."
1 comment:
Your girls are so funny! My favorite was the tongue comment...especially from Megan! Also that picture is crazy! Spencer is obviously much bigger and I am so glad to hear that Gavin is still doing so well, but what is really crazy to me is that soon Cory and I are going to have lots of 2 baby pictures...wow!
Post a Comment