Saturday, September 15, 2007

Babies






Babies are here. Micah was born at 11:26pm on Sept. 14. He is 4 pounds 14 ounces. Noah was born at 11:40pm (9/14). He is 5 pounds 14 ounces. No problems or complications with the deliveries, however, there was some bleeding with the placenta deliveries and it was tough on Misty. She is well now with no problems. We'll post more later. We are extremely blessed to have these guys with no problems or complications so far. Thanks for all your prayers.

Cory and Misty

7 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Wow! They are cute! I guess they are not identical. We are glad everything is OK. Thanks for posting pictures. We want to see more, when you have a chance. Wish we could hold them. Congratulations!!

Kathi said...

CONGRATULATIONS DADDY & MOMMY. You're parents!!!!!

Kathi said...

p.s. They are sooooooo adorable. A blonde & a dark haired. How cute. I bet that will reverse when they get older (seems like that happens)

Heidi Mae said...

Congratulations! Misty you look so beautiful! And both of your boys are beautiful too!!!

Chelsea Emeline said...

I can't believe how adorable they are! CONGRATS! I can't wait to hold them and see them! Good job Misty! (and Cory) :) I love you guys!

gramps & grams said...

They are soooo beautiful.Thanks for
the pictures.They look a lot alike
don't they? except for the hair.It
is so great to see Misty..looking
so beautiful & happy. You both did
a great job of producing these little "miracles".Congratulations,
can't wait to see them. love to all
4 of you grams & gramps

Melyssa said...

Congratulations!!! I can't imagine how amazing it was to be there for the birth of two babies. They are so cute! Giving birth to one baby at a time is hard enough, I can't imagine how tired you must be Misty after giving birth to two! You are amazing! We are so happy for the four of you and look forward to seeing more pictures! Again, congratuations!! :)