Friday, September 28, 2007

Brandon's Talk

Yesterday was my Grandma Warnick’s funeral. Everything was very nice. Brandon spoke and he did an amazing job. I have never seen him prepare so much for a talk before. (He usually prepares his talks on the stand.) I have also never seen him so nervous. He gave a beautiful talk. I know my Grandma would have and liked it and everyone appreciated his willingness to do it.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Well done Brandon...I think speaking at a funeral would be a very tough thing to do. I'm sure you did a wonderful job. Kristy....send our best to your parents. We love you.

Granna said...

I'm sorry for your loss Kristy. Your Grandma must be happy to not be alone anymore.

gramps & grams said...

Dear Kristy-We are so sorry
for your loss.She was a really neat lady, but she
no longer suffers the pangs
of lonliness with all her
posterity around her. We
love you, give our deepest
condolences to your folks.
I know Brandon did a great
job...how brave of him to do
it...so difficult.
love, grams