I tried printing them at work on Friday, and the only one that wasn't fuzzy was the one of Spencer with the sports toys. Coincidence? It is just too cute! People at work think he looks like a Gerber baby! The twins pictures are a big hit too! My pick of the family pictures is the one with the girls standing-I don't like Brandon kneeling. It's more natural to have the kids next to/behind the parents.
4 comments:
What great pictures! The colors look wonderful;maybe we can all wear those for our family portrait at Thanksgiving.
they are all so beautiful I can't
decide which I like best.you are
all soooo photogenic. love grams
Oh my goodness! Wow...what a beautiful family! Spencer is SO cute!
I tried printing them at work on Friday, and the only one that wasn't fuzzy was the one of Spencer with the sports toys. Coincidence? It is just too cute! People at work think he looks like a Gerber baby! The twins pictures are a big hit too! My pick of the family pictures is the one with the girls standing-I don't like Brandon kneeling. It's more natural to have the kids next to/behind the parents.
Post a Comment