Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Contractions
So...TONS of painful contractions last night. They started about 10:30 and came every 6-8 minutes after that for about 3 hours. They got stronger/more painful, although I still wouldn't say they were that bad (maybe a 3 on a 1-10). I finally got out of bed to finish packing my bag, shower, finish up some bills etc b/c I was just sure that we would be on our way to the hospital in the next few hours. However, they stopped when I sat up/stood up. I stayed up for over an hour, but they never came back. So, I went back to bed and they started up again! Same frequency, same pain. This time they only lasted for an hour though and then I was able to sleep. I haven't had any this morning yet. I swear I'm going to go crazy trying to analyze every little thing. We just want to meet these boys and are both getting so anxious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ARGHHHHHHHH
been there,done that, know
how frustrated you must be.
we're all anxious to meet
these boys but they'll
decide when I guess. Love
to all four of you Grams
ps.I know it's been a lot
of years..but we moms
don't forget some things,so
there...
Post a Comment