Friday, September 7, 2007

Abby's Blog

I can touch my tongue to my nose.
Misty - have a fun time with your babies. I really want to see them so please draw a picture of your babies and put it on the blog.
Granna - Thank you for having us over. I loved playing and swimming with you.
abby

p.s. we were driving home from Costco and Abby said, "Mom, can you put his on the blog?" Then she said all of this.

4 comments:

gramps & grams said...

way to go Abby,loved your
blog.touch your tongue to
your nose...oh my,that is
quite a feat...love you grams

Misty said...

Abby, I really want to see my babies too, but I haven't, so I don't know what to draw yet. Do you think they are going to look like me or like Cory?

Granna said...

Abby, I'm glad you tlaked on the blogitty blog; now I want to see a picture of those BRAIDS!

C-Dawg said...

Abby,

Try touching inside your nose with your fingers.