Thursday, November 1, 2007

Almost 6 Months





Tomorrow Spencer will be 6 months old. He is sitting up, laughing out loud, playing with toys, and eating baby food. He loves his food! Last Sunday I was holding him with one hand and passing the sacrament tray to Abby with the other hand. Spencer reached out and grabbed a cup of water! I couldn't do anything because my hands were full. He dumped the water all over Abby's dress.

6 comments:

Granna said...

It's impossible to believe Spencer is 6 months already. He really looks like his own self in these pictures;not so much "like" someone else.

C-Dawg said...

I can't believe that is Abby. Her hair is so long. Very cute. She looks like a grown up.

Misty said...

He is SO SO SO cute! I think he is starting to look a little more like Brandon....maybe...CAN'T WAIT to see him and all of you at Thanksgiving!

jonelle said...

thanksgiving will be a special treat to have you here, kristy. we missed you and the kids SO much this weekend.
the photos are awesome.
thanks, uncle b, for playing with my kids this weekend -- that kind of attention is so important to them. i appreciated all the special things you did with them. it meant a lot to me.

C-Dawg said...

Yes, we are looking forward very much to seeing Kristy, Squirmy Wormy, Booger, and Spenner at Thanksgiving. We missed you very much and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

gramps & grams said...

dum,dum...I just wrote a nice blog
about how beautiful (yes,beautiful)
Spencer is and more & forgot to
post it. We missed you Kristy &
look forward to seeing you & the
beautiful girls soon too.I said
Thanks Brandon for being such a
nice just all around good guy. You make me feel good even when I make two of the most bonehead plays EVER.I will never forget them...the price of stupidity.Ugh!I can't wait to meet Mr.Spencer...hope I can tell
him a secret.I started on Micah &
Noah Sunday..like they know, Ha.
Cory gave the boys each a wonderful
blessing & I'm so happy we got to
be there. Poor Abby, probably not
the last of such "accidents" tho',
with an active baby brother...
Love you all...grams