Monday, January 28, 2008

Granna's B-day

The Crew at Outback
Cory's Red Dinner

Lori with sleeping Micah






















More Outback
Paul was REALLY tired and decided to take a little break!


We had a wonderful weekend here with Lori. We had a Red Dinner Friday night to celebrate Cory's great 1st semester of law school (he got his grades and did exceptionally well...especially considering the twin/no sleep thing!) It was GREAT to be able to attend the temple Sat morning and take a little break. I haven't enjoyed a session that much in a long time. It was very generous of Lori to come help us out (again). We also had a fun time that day for her birthday. Jonelle, Kelly, Cassidy, Paul and Tom came to surprise her. In the afternoon we had a "chip bar" with a bunch of different chips and dip, spent some time visiting and then everyone but Cory, Micah, NOah and I walked to Borders to spend some Christmas money. That night, we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. It was a fun weekend. Thanks to all who participated! Not sure if the labels are really going to turn out right with the pictures, but I'm not sure how to fix it and I can't edit it after I post so....sorry if they don't make sense!

4 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

Looks like a fun time!

Granna said...

Thank you all for such a nice, enjoyable weekend;it was much needed and appreciated.

gramps & grams said...

It's nice to have granna so close that she can make fun trips. Congrats Cory. Way to go. Misty your hair looks great in the pic. Have you cut it?

jonelle said...

hey, did noah ever have a blowout, or did everything come out just right? hope they're adjusting a little better to their cereal...