Abby: She started a musical theater class. She is our drama queen, so I thought this would be fun for her to try. She loves it, but is still a bit on the shy side during class. I got the script today with her parts highlighted, so we are going to start memorizing! The play is on Friday February 29th and Saturday March 1st. It will be a good experience for her. We have lost “yellow”… can’t find it anywhere. It has been rough, but luckily she has soft pajamas.
Megan: I got the results of her blood test today and it looks good. They said to just avoid raw eggs and peanuts. Tonight we had breakfast for dinner and Megan had her first taste of scrambled eggs! She liked it. (See pictures below) All through dinner she kept saying, “I couldn’t have muffins before, but now I can” or “I’ve never had this with egg in it” (egg burrito). Megan also had her first trip to the dentist this month. She was very excited to go and did everything they asked her to do all by her self. I was not able to help her or even stand by her because Spencer was screaming. He was fine in the waiting room, but when we went to the back he started screaming. I took him back to the waiting room and he stopped, but every time I went to the back he would scream. (I don’t think he likes the dentist very much). Megan was such a big girl she had the x-rays done and laid on the table while they cleaned her teeth all by her self. She is doing an awesome job with her speech. She has improved SO much. We are working on s-blends, but after that I think she has got it down. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t need any more speech after this school year is over. Megan loves being a sunbeam. She sits on the front row in primary and the first time I conducted she ran up and hugged my legs and then went back and sat down. It was very cute.
Spencer: He is at a fun age. He scoots everywhere and is actually pretty fast. He has started to pull himself up to things. He can say “da da”. If you want to see him get excited all you have to do is shake the Cheerio box or say “bath”. He loves them both. He will dance (bounce) to music and it is so cute. I have Megan and Spencer in a Mom and Tot music class while Abby is in her theater class. Brandon and I went to the temple this month and Spencer did great. He didn’t cry very much… love the Cheerios!
Brandon: The big news for Brandon is they got a new appliance at the seminary. It is an egg fryer, toast toaster and more. He makes himself an egg sandwich every morning. He also had two moles removed from his face. He can now finally shave without a bleeding mole. He also officially finished his master’s degree. We don’t have the actual diploma yet, but we did get our little raise!
Kristy: I have been very domestic this month. I went to my Mom’s ward enrichment night. They had a bread class. I learned a lot and have had fun trying things out. For the first time I grinded my own wheat at made bread, not in a bread machine. I also made Brandon some English muffins for his egg sandwiches, soup bowls, hamburger buns and a dinner braid. I’m going to try homemade pizza and bread sticks next.
I guess that about wraps up our month!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting that;it brought a smile to my tired,old face. :o)
Very impressive on the bread making feats;that adds fun/interest to your home and family...good for you!
I'm so proud of Megan and Abby-girl. You are both growing up to be such beautiful big girls. Spencer is growing up too fast and it seems we don't even know him (& vice versa).
Thanks for sharing!
How fun! I'm glad she likes the eggs! I want breakfast for dinner now. What is the play that Abby's class is doing? Anything we'd know? And I want to come to see it. You'll have to let me know. Love ya!
Thanks for the update...seems like we used to always know all that stuff before it got posted! we miss you guys!
way to go Abby, know you will love
that class and Megan I'm so happy
to see that you get to eat some
of the things you missed out on
before & I want you and your Mommie
to know that I love breakfast for
dinner & have it often when we even
go out to dinner. Kristy you are
so ambitious but I know you will
have fun trying things. I loved the
update..thanks so much. Brandon we
are so proud of you a Master's
WOW.. Didn't you drag out the
cheerios when Spencer had his carrot meltdown..so cute..he is a
doll even gagging!!!love to all
grams
megan, i'm SO excited that you can eat so many new and exciting things now! yay!
good job, B. i like that your masters degree good news is written in as a sidenote to you getting an egg-fryer and losing 2 moles.
that was funny!
congratulations to you on all of it!
Post a Comment