Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Cute Boys





Just some fun pictures of the boys as of late....

Eating Cereal...they both LOVE it since we have switched to oatmeal...

Noah starting trying to suck on Micah's head and I thought it was pretty funny...

Just super cute right after waking up from a nap...

Again, I can't figure out how to move the pics around like I can on my blog....sorry

4 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

They are changing fast. It seems like they are starting to look more alike. Very cute!

Granna said...

I think they are looking more alike too. I'm so thankful you moms are taking the time out of your very busy lives to post on the blog. It is always uplifting and means alot to me.

jonelle said...

just LOOK at that last one of them in their bed together -- i'm DYING.
they are so adorable! what happy little boogers.
sister brimhall always says that those darling smiles just save their lives.... that's so true.

Chelsea Emeline said...

so cute!!! The last pic is my new desktop picture. It makes me smile every time I come back to my desk now. :)