Here are some recent pictures of Noah. The last one is us both watching the T.V. Misty took it without me knowing. Noah loves to coo and laugh lately. It is very cute.
They are both so cute! Noah seems like he is such a happy, jolly little guy. This is such a fun age when they start cooing - uh oh, I think I may be getting baby hungry again :)
that last pix is priceless, it must have been a football game...chip off the old block? All the pix of both those darling boys are much appreciated...I loved them. love to all grams
4 comments:
Very cute! The last one is funny.
They are both so cute! Noah seems like he is such a happy, jolly little guy. This is such a fun age when they start cooing - uh oh, I think I may be getting baby hungry again :)
that last pix is priceless, it must
have been a football game...chip
off the old block? All the pix of
both those darling boys are much
appreciated...I loved them. love to
all grams
they just grow way too fast.
Post a Comment