Spencer seems to be growing up fast. He is starting to scoot around. He can even get up on his on his knees for a few seconds. He has two bottom teeth. Last week I gave him cheerios and he loves them! I took some pictures of him yesterday, so I made a montage if them. The last few are of Abby's new haircut. I cut her some bangs today and she likes them alot.
(The song is a little funny if you have never heard it before, but when Spencer was first born, Brandon would play it and sing it to Spencer.)

8 comments:
He is too cute (or handsome) for words.Abby your hair looks awesome. The bangs are super. Thanks for sharing the video. gramps
How can I transfer pic to my folder
MY PICTURES??????
Good song. The roast beef combo's only 9.95.
Cory
Was Spenner crying because he doesn't like the snow in Utah? Maybe he wants to be a California boy?:o)
He is the first grandchild to break the mold of no teeth before 1 year..and that's a good thing I guess.
Thanks for putting that on; it means a lot to me.
Cute...I love his cute ity bity nose. And Abby, I LOVE the bangs!
Too cute! Another "tearbuster" video tonight (Mon-Jan 14th)!! Loved it!
He is beautiful...loved the pix.
I'm blogging for the 1st time in
months so forgive the late entry.
love you all grams
i just want to EAT those cute cheeks with butter and jam!
how do you make him so cute?!
Post a Comment