Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun At the Beach






We went to the beach yesterday for a family walk. The boys got to try out their Dodgers hats and sunglasses. As usual, Micah despised having anything restricting him in any way, so we took his sunglasses off. Noah, as usual, was completely chill and let us put the sunglasses on him and the hat. He was just a cool little dude at the beach. Micah wore his Dodger hat with pride. What a couple cute little guys. Can't wait to get them dressed up for their first Dodgers game!

5 comments:

gramps & grams said...

what a great looking family. I juust can't believe how big they're getting. I myst sayMichah has class ...he doesn't want anything hidding those beautiful eyes.:) Which beach were you at yesterday? How's school going and family life in general?

gramps & grams said...

i reread the comment and my spelling left much to be desired:(

Chelsea Emeline said...

Hey! Those are the little outfits I gave them! Yay! I can't believe how big they are getting either! They're huge!

Granna said...

I'm going to be a nudge but here is a friendly warning: does anyone remember the FHE lesson titled "Using labels that show love"? Or more recently Elder Holland's talk in conference about being careful about labeling your children..."she's the smart one , he's the shy one...". I know it is hard but it would be good advice to really try and follow because those labels tend to stick and get ingrained for years and years.Since you are creating journal pages from the blogs and introducing all of the family to the boys each day, be forewarned about those "stubborn" and "as usual" comments; they tend to be self-fulfilling prophecies. Now I am ready to take all the hits from everyone about being a grouch. :o)

Granster said...

Get your sign ready for Vin Scully. They're going to be on TV.

Granster