Spencer got a haircut. The hair around his ears was getting long, so Brandon trimmed it up. Unfortunately he did it when I was not home, so I missed my baby's first haircut and there aren't any pictures of it. I took an after picture when I got home. Spencer has learned a few new tricks. He can sit up from laying down, he can say "ma ma ma", and if he picks up a brush he will brush his hair.
5 comments:
He is still super cute! How sad to miss the first haircut though! Cory wants to shave Micah's head and he's about got me convinced...
How handsome can one baby be????He is awesome
You need to save some of his locks of hair for his book too. Maybe take them off of Brandon's head. Spinner is one really cute guy.
Granster.
i hope the easter bunny puts that baby in my basket this year -- i WANT him!
Post a Comment