Tuesday, February 19, 2008

naughty puppy

chelsea told me today that griffy had a hard day -- he peed in his bed, destroyed property not belonging to chelsea, and to top it all off he chewed through her adapter cord WHILE IT WAS PLUGGED IN and got a shocker.
yeah, some days are just like that.

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Aren't puppies fun!!!!! I'm sorry but I laughed about the shock. Made me think of Tobey when he was little & put a key in an outlet & got shocked & said "hot, hot - no,no". So he went around to all the outlets pointed to them & said "hot! hot!" Too bad griffy can't learn from it too.

Chelsea Emeline said...

You beat me to it, Jonelle! I just came online to post about our horrible day! :) Oh well.

C-Dawg said...

Yesterday I peed on the floor in front of couch, and Misty grabbed me behind the ears, rubbed my nose in it, and said, "No! Bad boy!"

Granster said...

Puppies will be puppies...

Granna said...

That last comment was actually me;I was testing Granster's computer for making comments because he told me he was having problems putting in his 2 cents on the important family issues.