Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Naughty Boy!

I know Jonelle just posted this, but I don't know that she included enough detail for you to understand just how bad he was! First off, I got home from work and discovered that he had peed in his crate. That wasn't that big of a deal since it has a tray you just slide out and rinse off and I can just throw his blanket in the wash. But there is more. I had Kristin's plastic bed cover folded up sitting on top of his crate. Somehow in his boredom that afternoon, he had gotten his teeth on a piece of it, pulled it all down through the slots in his crate, and completely SHREDDED the entire thing! This is what it looked like by the time I got there.

After I cleaned up that mess, Natalie and I decided to play some Mario Bros 3 because it's been a while. I hooked it all up and started playing. Before I even got to the part where you get your first leaf, the screen went black. Gryffin had been lying over by the wall with his ball and had jumped up and ran across the room when the screen went black, so I figured he had knocked the plug out of the wall. As I went to plug it back in, I noticed that my adaptor cord had been completely chewn into 2 pieces. The little sneak had been lying there with his ball between his paws, but really chewing on the cord! And he even got a little shock. Poor guy. He seemed pretty afraid of it after that because he was hiding behind my legs looking at the cord.

Also, Kristin came home and told me that in the morning after I had left, he had gotten into Pepe's food bag and just lay in there playing and chomping away.
This one isn't specific to that day, but he absolutely LOVES this one pair of boots that I have. He will get them stuck on his head and then walk around trying to carry it on his head, but it throws his whole balance off and he looks like a little drunkard. Very cute... but NAUGHTY.

Even with all the little boy naughtiness, he's the sweetest little thing. He loves his baths so much that he tries to get into the shower with me every morning. After I gave him a bath last week, I dried him off as much as I could, but he was still pretty damp. He lay down and his whole body was shivering as he was falling asleep. So I wrapped him up in a blanket and he fell asleep in my lap wrapped up like a little baby. It was funny. Kristin came in and took a picture of us. He's so sweet.

3 comments:

gramps & grams said...

Ohhhhh the joys of having a new puppy. Isn;t that cute? Edure gramps

Granster said...

Bad dog. Bad dog. It makes you want to have a puppy.

Granster

Granna said...

He is so cute even when he is learning right from wrong. It DOES make me want to have a puppy.
I got a new SkippyJon book yesterday called the Grannyman. It is about an aging old cat..very sweet. I'll bring it up for easter vacation.