Monday, March 31, 2008

The 4th Generation...

Opening day...such a great feeling...anything can happen. World Series, here we come! The Dodgers won today 5-0, so it was a wonderful day. Cory watched the game at school since we don't have cable, so the boys and I went to visit him during the game. We brought peanuts and soda and frozen lemonade (which I thought was tradition and Dodger stadium b/c that is what I always get, but I guess Cory, Steve, and Brandon all get the chocolate carnation ice cream). So, the season has begun and the boys are officially 4th generation Dodger fans!

4 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

That looks like fun! I hope that lounge on campus is comfortable because it sounds like you will be spending a lot of time there this baseball season.

Granna said...

I was so happy to hear the end of the game...shut out the Giants! Yes!

Granna said...

Did you get those binkers onto ribbons or something?

Granster said...

That is such a cute picture. And Misty...I really think your hair is cute. (Yours too Cory). I'm telling you....you need to get them dressed up and go to a Dodger game. You'll get on TV with Vin Scully. He has a soft spot in his heart for little ones like yours. I do too. Grandpa Marsh would be getting a big kick out of this.