What a fun week you all had. Loved the tea party with the girls in their gloves and hats. Oh so elegant. Those are two of the biggest Easter baskets ever...and really just how cute can Spencer get? Love you all gramps
There were so many adorable pictures, I don't know where to start! The one of Kristy and Spencer was my favorite I think. I'm glad Abby-girl is remembering how to swim/float; now let's get one of Mom floating/swimming and Abby holding her up. :o)
That was so fun. I am so glad you had such a good time with your sister! Gavin looks GREAT! I wish I had been able to come to the tea party, it looked awesome!
6 comments:
What a fun week you all had. Loved the tea party with the girls in their gloves and hats. Oh so elegant. Those are two of the biggest Easter baskets ever...and really just how cute can Spencer get? Love you all gramps
There were so many adorable pictures, I don't know where to start! The one of Kristy and Spencer was my favorite I think. I'm glad Abby-girl is remembering how to swim/float; now let's get one of Mom floating/swimming and Abby holding her up. :o)
Wow, was that Kristy in the pool? I think Spencer looks a lot like his Dad.
It's good to know that I can always count on "The Little Marshes" to have great 80's music!!! Love the pictures too!
That was so fun. I am so glad you had such a good time with your sister! Gavin looks GREAT! I wish I had been able to come to the tea party, it looked awesome!
Wow! That's the most pictures I think I have ever seen of Kristy. And I agree. My favorite is Kristy and Spencer. And Spencer is one cute studmuffin.
Post a Comment