That is very cute. They are looking so much more alike. I'm thinking that Noah is on the left and Micah is on the right. (My left and right) It won't be long before they are tackling each other.
Yes, Noah is left and Micah is right....It really can be pretty funny at times....I can't put them both in one pack and play (awake or asleep) b/c they are moving so much now, they just end up kicking each other or smacking each other in the face and then the other one starts crying... They do like to suck on each other's hands...
2 comments:
That is very cute. They are looking so much more alike. I'm thinking that Noah is on the left and Micah is on the right. (My left and right) It won't be long before they are tackling each other.
Yes, Noah is left and Micah is right....It really can be pretty funny at times....I can't put them both in one pack and play (awake or asleep) b/c they are moving so much now, they just end up kicking each other or smacking each other in the face and then the other one starts crying...
They do like to suck on each other's hands...
Post a Comment