Thursday, April 17, 2008

Italy Plans!!

Ok, So I've decided to post some of my plans for Italy so you guys have a general idea of what I'll be doing. :)

Wednesday (April 23rd): I fly from SLC to LAX to London, arriving in London Thursday morning at about 10am.

Thursday (April 24th): I'll be in London with Dayna and Erica.

Friday (April 25th): In London with Dayna and Erica. We all fly to Rome in the afternoon.

Saturday (April 26th): see Rome; hotel in Rome.

Sunday (April 27th): see Rome; train to Florence in the evening; sleep at Misti's house.

Monday (April 28th): see Florence; sleep at Misti's house.

Tuesday (April 29th): day trip to Cirque Terre (coast); sleep at Misti's house.

Wednesday (April 30th): day trip to explore the hills of Tuscany; sleep at Misti's house.

Thursday (May 1st): train to Venice in the morning; spend the day in Venice; hotel in Venice.

Friday (May 2nd): see Venice; train to Milan, stopping in Verona on the way; hotel in Milan.

Saturday (May 3rd): Milan; fly Milan to London in evening; hotel in London.

Sunday (May 4th): fly early morning London to LAX to SLC.

That's it in a nutshell. :) I'm so excited!

6 comments:

gramps & grams said...

How exciting. Can't wait to see you in Utah and hear and see all the pic you will have taken. Have to admit I'm a little ...no alot..jealous. love gramps

Heidi Mae said...

I'm even more jealous!!! Can't wait to hear about it. Have fun!

Misty said...

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! I only wish I had taken a trip like that...maybe someday! Have a great time!

Brandon and Kristy said...

Be safe and have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Kathi said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Have a great, safe time Chelsea!

Granna said...

What time do I pick you up at the airport?????