Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Little Helper...



Micah helped with the Laundry today. We had a really good time and everything was going really well until he threw up all over the clean laundry right after these pictures were taken. So, we did laundry twice today! What a great memory is all I have to say!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, when I enlarged that top pix...I'm wondering, "Could Micah look any more like Cory's baby pix?"

Brandon and Kristy said...

That's funny.
We have a picture of Abby in a laundry basket when she was about that age too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Misty said...

Well that kinda freaks me out....especially since it is on a post of one of my boys....creepy.

Chelsea Emeline said...

I thought the same thing! (Mom and Misty both)

gramps & grams said...

call your carrier & give them the
whole name (blog)& tell them to
block it.I agree, it's too spooky.
I think gramps did it once.
love grams

Granna said...

I sent an invitation to all the family members who are not listed on our blog as contributors so they will be able to still read our blog. I put a block on anyone reading our blog except contributors. This commnent, though, was blog spam I believe. It is created by a machine as advertising for their web site. When you put the code thing
(A1fgn) on your comments page, that will stop blog spam because the machine can't respond to the code to post a comment. I'm going to try the block first, though, because entering the code each time is a drag. Don't get creeped out-it was not a personal comment.