Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Bunkbeds

We finally got the girls bunkbeds!


8 comments:

Misty said...

I love them! They look great! (the girls and the beds!) Seriously...awesome. Abby and Megan, we are so excited to see you next week!

Tobus said...

Luckyyyy! Where did ya get it?

Misty said...

Did you paint/wallpaper, get new curtains too?...

Brandon and Kristy said...

We got the bunbeds at a little place in Heber. They were SO great!

No, nothing is new except the bunbeds. Their room has had that paint and wallpaper for a few years now. (Lori painted it when I was expecting Megan)

Granna said...

Wow, those are so cool. Just let's keep the boogers off of them. :o)

Tobus said...

Oh...I was wondering where you got the bunKbeds. I don't need any bunbeds.:o)

Granster said...

I haven't heard about "bunbeds" before. They're probably called that because that's where their buns sleep. They look really nice. (The bunbeds)

Brandon and Kristy said...

Ha ha ha. That's just what happens when you have three kids climbing all over you when you are trying to type.