Abby was in our newspaper today- what a surprise! The girls both did a one day class at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country. Megan's class was about rabbits. They learned a little about rabbits, pet a rabbit, did some crafts and planted some vegetables and ate a snack. Abby's class was about baby animals. They got to see all the new baby animals on the farm and they also did some fun crafts. They both had a fun time. But I guess someone took Abby's picture and put it in the newspaper.
Here is the link to the online article. You will have to click on "story photos" on the side to see Abby's picture.
4 comments:
Abby how fun to be up close with the animals. And the picture in th epaper is great. I'm so proud, I know a celebrety. gr'pa regas
Abby you look so cute!
Abby, you're a shining star in the Lehi Constellation!
Nice chick. Abby, that is.
Post a Comment