Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On more try...

So I just thought I would repost them. They worked before b/c I had them set to "public" on the website I made them on, but then I went back and changed them to "private," so it made them disappear. I had to go back to the website and change it back to "public," then edit my post. I can't edit my posts on the Marsh Muse (I can on our blog and my mom's) so I wasn't able to fix it here. Sorry. Hopefully this will work!
My creation

Noah 1st Swim

4 comments:

Misty said...

What a mess! Sorry it posted twice...not quite sure how that happened! Lori, do you want to delete one? Thanks!

Chelsea Emeline said...

so cute!!!

gramps & grams said...

for not being identical they sure
look a lot alike at least in the
pix. they are adorable and i can't
tell they are posted twice so I
enjoyed them twice as much.love to
you all grams

Kelly said...

They are too cute!! Great pictures!