Here are a few new hair styles I have tried on the girls. It has been fun trying new things. At first the girls liked it, but now when I say it is time to do their hair, they very firmly say, "only one pony tail". I got these ideas from Girly Do's. (now if only I could take beautiful pictures, like Melyssa)
4 comments:
wow...very impressive. The poor girls that are coming to our family...they will have such boring hair! UNLESS....Kristy, do you give lessons?
You should go into business! How did you do that from just seeing pictures???
they are amazing..that is a real
talent, Kristy.I don't know how you
did that last one of Abby from a
pix.Good job.Also the first to go
to school is harder & you may have
a few tears...most of us did.But
she is going to love school I think
Love to all grams
So fun! I know what you mean about your girls only asking for one ponytail, mine do the same thing - and I haven't even tried super fancy hair like you! :) Melyssa
Post a Comment