Spencer got a much needed haircut. He was very good while the girl cut his hair. He didn’t even cry. Everyone commented on how good he was (he was sitting in my lap the entire time). He mostly made funny faces at himself in the mirror. It is very short, but isn’t that what boys do, get short haircuts for the summer? Brandon says Spencer's new nick name is "butch". It will take me a while to get use to his short new look, but before too long it will be a good length.
Before

After



5 comments:
I like it!
I like it too. I'm thinking of getting my hair whacked off in a couple of weeks or so.
Very cute. I think he likes it too. He's admiring himself in the mirror.
He looks like a real toddler now..."the little man"...I love it! This is the age that I love!
He looks SO MUCH older! Wow. What a difference that makes! His eyes look bigger too....really cute though!
Post a Comment